Before Things Get Off Track – Get Garage Door Service in Phoenix
Keep your garage door running smoothly with maintenance from an expert technician. Foothills Garage Door is a Phoenix garage door company with decades of experience in garage door repair and maintenance. We have an experienced team of technicians that can perform a multitude of services for your garage door, including regular tune-ups. Preventative maintenance on your garage door should be done regularly, just like the car that sits within the garage. If you don’t have the time to perform this much-needed maintenance on your own, don’t worry, we’re here to help! When the parts stop working, call us today for quality garage door repair!
Our qualified team does it all:
- Full System Replacement – if your door and the primary mechanisms have started to fail, it may be time for a complete replacement of your door system. Our technicians can take out your old system and door and replace it with a newer model and upgraded opening system.
- Broken Spring Repair & Replacement – Broken springs can be hazardous, especially when they develop rust and start to erode. These springs are heavily loaded and should only get replaced by an experienced and knowledgeable technician.
- Door Rebalancing – When your garage door needs adjustment, call Foothills Garage Door for an efficient rebalancing of your door springs and garage door.
- Motor Replacement and Repair – Garage door motors should generally last between 10-15 years if maintenance gets regularly performed. If the motor stops working entirely or needs repair, our technicians can perform a complete restoration and replacement on the motor.
- Complete Maintenance and Servicing – Maintenance on garage doors, springs, and motors is critical for the longevity of your garage door system.
- Electrical Work – Motors and garage door openers can stop working without a moment’s notice. Call us for experienced electrical work on your garage door system!
- Door Repair – If your garage door has gone off its tracks, has a section that needs replacing, or damaged doors, we can repair your garage door quickly to get it back working in no time!
- Door Panel Replacement – Garage door panels can get damaged in a million different ways. Call Foothills Garage Door for replacement panels today!
- Safety Technology – Door sensors can stop the door from closing on you, your loved one, or your car. Advanced safety technology can keep your door from potentially malfunctioning and causing harm!
- And more!
No matter what you need for your garage door, our garage door contractors have everything you need to make it happen.
Garage Door Service
It seems like some folks know what servicing a garage door means, while others didn’t realize preventative maintenance was a thing at all. In case you’re wondering, here’s what garage door servicing entails:
1. Expert Evaluation
If you’ve had your garage for longer than you can remember, it’s probably a good idea to get a professional out to your home to make sure everything is running as it should. During the step, we’ll check the springs, the tracks, and the cables to make sure everything can continue doing its job. We’ll also double-check the safety features that are a part of most modern garages.
Like your car, the moving components of a garage all need basic service from time to time. As something that has to both open and close day after day, your garage door may need an essential tightening up now and then.
Over time, your garage door gets pushed and pulled slightly off track until it starts not to open as smoothly as it once did. Left unchecked, it could result in lasting damage to the tracking, and to the door. A quick recalibration will easily take care of it.
4. Cleaning and Lubricants
With moving parts, comes the need for lubrication. And before lube can work, everything needs to be clean. Part of a maintenance call typically includes cleaning the gunk that’s accumulated in on the wheels, in the track, and the motor, and making sure it continues to run smoothly.
Like the other doors in your home, a garage door has weatherstripping that is also subject to deterioration. A service call will include replacing old stripping to improve the insulation.
Keeping Things Rolling With Garage Door Services in Phoenix
With just a little bit of care, your garage can continue doing its job for years to come. While we can always recommend a better system, we also appreciate taking care of things that need repairing.
Foothills Garage Door has been leading the garage door industry for over 27 years. Through a model based on integrity, honesty, and excellent service for our customers, we’ve been fortunate enough to form a successful company that continues to provide garage greatness to our friends and neighbors in Phoenix. With the right care, your garage will last for a decade or more. And if it doesn’t, we’ll be standing by to get things moving again. As a company local to Phoenix, we stake our reputation on end products that work and stand behind all the work we do. While we are always confident you won’t be disappointed with your upgraded garage, we stay close with the experience, prices, and reliable products. We can provide garage door installation, door repair, opener repair, and replacement, as well as insulation for your garage door. For all your garage door needs in Phoenix, call the professionals at Foothills Garage Door!
For immediate garage door care, give a call to Foothills Garage Door today.