Quality Grade Garage Doors in Phoenix
Keep your garage door running correctly and smoothly with excellent service from Foothills Garage Door! We are a Phoenix garage door company with decades of experience repairing, servicing, and maintaining garage doors.
Our qualified team does it all:
- Full System Replacement – if your door and the primary mechanisms have started to fail, it may be time for a complete replacement of your door system. Our technicians can take out your old system and door and replace it with a newer model and upgraded opening system.
- Broken Spring Repair & Replacement – Broken springs can be hazardous, especially when they develop rust and start to erode. These springs are heavily loaded and should only get replaced by an experienced and knowledgeable technician.
- Door Rebalancing – When your garage door needs adjustment, call Foothills Garage Door for an efficient rebalancing of your door springs and garage door.
- Motor Replacement and Repair – Garage door motors should generally last between 10-15 years if maintenance gets regularly performed. If the engine stops working entirely or needs repair, our technicians can perform a complete restoration and replacement on the motor.
- Complete Maintenance and Servicing – Maintenance on garage doors, springs, and motors is critical for the longevity of your garage door system.
- Electrical Work – Motors and garage door openers can stop working without a moment’s notice. Call us for experienced electrical work on your garage door system!
- Door Repair – If your garage door has gone off its tracks, has a section that needs replacing, or damaged doors, we can repair your garage door quickly to get it back working in no time!
- Door Panel Replacement – Garage door panels can get damaged in a million different ways. Call Foothills Garage Door for replacement panels today!
- Safety Technology – Door sensors can stop the door from closing on you, your loved one, or your car. Advanced safety technology can keep your door from potentially malfunctioning and causing harm!
- And more!
If you require a top-notch garage door contractor in Phoenix, Foothills Garage Door is at your service.
Why Garage Doors Can Break
For the most part, garage doors do an excellent job for a long time. With a little bit of maintenance thrown in the mix, they may outlast your home’s other mainstays like your roof, deck, or windows. But unfortunately, like anything designed to move, they are prone to get stuck, slowly getting thrown out of balance, or needing routine maintenance. Here are a few reasons garage doors stop doing their job.
1. Broken Spring
While not the main reason why garage doors kick the bucket, broken garage door springs are a common reason why we get called. What happens when a springs break is tension is lost when pulling a garage door up or down. Without that tension, your garage door isn’t going anywhere. That is not something you want to find out on the way to work.
While not a massive problem in Phoenix, rust that’s formed on the tracks can cause a slow deterioration of the smoothness of the garage. If your home has recently sprung a leak anywhere near the garage, keep your eyes open!
3. Wear and Tear
By far, the number one reason why residential garage doors need repairs is because of normal wear and tear. Most garages open and close at least twice per day, which presents plenty of opportunity for failure, dirt to enter into the system, or for things to get thrown out of balance slowly. Garage door motors should last nearly 10-15 years, but without regular maintenance, it can stop working sooner.
Get Your Phoenix Garage Door Moving Again
No matter what’s affecting your garage, Foothills Garage Door has the know-how to get things moving like they used to. Your garage wants to work, but sometimes it just needs a helping hand.
Foothills Garage Door has been leading the garage door industry for over 27 years. Through a model based on integrity, honesty, and excellent service for our customers, we’ve been fortunate enough to form a successful company that continues to provide garage greatness to our friends and neighbors in Phoenix. With the right care, your garage will last for a decade or more. And if it doesn’t, we’ll be standing by to get things moving again. As a company local to Phoenix, we stake our reputation on end products that work and stand behind all the work we do. While we are always confident you won’t be disappointed with your upgraded garage, we stay close with the experience, prices, and reliable products. We can provide garage door installation, door repair, opener repair, and replacement, as well as insulation for your garage door. For all your garage door needs in Phoenix, call the professionals at Foothills Garage Door!